Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Best Flash On NG!

To Dat, This Is still the best Flash on Newgrounds, and it's been on for a long time. I can't wait for the full thing, I keep checking the site, Seriously After watching this I can see why It's taking so long.

My Angel My Angel

Amazing.

I Don't know what else to say, but Amazing. Well done in all area's. Bravo.

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

WOOH!

Thought this was going to be a collab, ( saw the Alpha ) But this was way better thatn I expected, And I was expecting alot...This shooould be on the front page in a few minutes. Keep It up.

Gi-go responds:

I hope it will get front page
my friend never finished his part.

Thanks

Operation Gi-go: File 2 Operation Gi-go: File 2

*Applause*

I have to Admit I was very surprised with the quality of this flash, And Although I believe strongly that FBF looks better ( If well done ). You Did a great job of moving the body parts of the characters and did a good job drawing different angles. The ONLY thing I did not care for was the voice acting, Gi-Go sounded emotionless and The voice Did not match him, Seeing that he speaks through telepathy, I would imagine his voice being more powerfull and hazed, but the guard near the begining was done very well in terms of his voice to character...Anyway It's awesome to see how far your animation has come from the origonals. Keep Up the good work! ( and keep the theme music fits PERFECTLY!)

Gi-go responds:

I will be using more fbf next time, I just rushed it this time because I wanted it done.

I've never really heard anything bad about the voices, maybe I will look into other things I could do for him. I'm glad you like the music.

Thanks alot
-Seth

Stalker in the Woods Stalker in the Woods

inTENSE!

That...Was Amazing! seriously blew my mind. ( A severed hand is more of a THIRD date kinda thing )

All Madness All Madness

Nice

That was awsome you should make a seriers of that.

Rees303 responds:

Yea:) I was thinking of doing more of these.Thanks for the good comment.

0000000000 0000000000

okay

Good controls but it should be a game where you can fight bad guys not apple clocks

madanimator responds: