View Profile North-Chain

6 Movie Reviews

Best Flash On NG!

To Dat, This Is still the best Flash on Newgrounds, and it's been on for a long time. I can't wait for the full thing, I keep checking the site, Seriously After watching this I can see why It's taking so long.

Amazing.

I Don't know what else to say, but Amazing. Well done in all area's. Bravo.

*Applause*

I have to Admit I was very surprised with the quality of this flash, And Although I believe strongly that FBF looks better ( If well done ). You Did a great job of moving the body parts of the characters and did a good job drawing different angles. The ONLY thing I did not care for was the voice acting, Gi-Go sounded emotionless and The voice Did not match him, Seeing that he speaks through telepathy, I would imagine his voice being more powerfull and hazed, but the guard near the begining was done very well in terms of his voice to character...Anyway It's awesome to see how far your animation has come from the origonals. Keep Up the good work! ( and keep the theme music fits PERFECTLY!)

Gi-go responds:

I will be using more fbf next time, I just rushed it this time because I wanted it done.

I've never really heard anything bad about the voices, maybe I will look into other things I could do for him. I'm glad you like the music.

Thanks alot
-Seth

2 Game Reviews

AWESOME...TO THE X-TREME

Easily the best side scroller ever!!!

AWESOME....AWSOME TO THE MAX

This is one of my FAVORITE games on the web, but saying that I have some thoughts. In otherwords I think Thing thing 1 was alot more DETAILED and more challenging the bad guys actually had weapons. I didn't like you taking that out. I also thought that Thing thing 1 had more detailed weapons and some cool extras like cheat options and stuff like the bandana was cool. Keep in mind that if you make a Thing thing 3 which I hope you will please try and bring back some of that cool stuff

Night Shift Volume 1- 10% complete